    When I try to add a printer, it does not find my Desktop Printer. Help!!!
    --
    David W.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVy4=?=, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Is the Printer networked with a Hardware NIC from the Router, or a 'shared'
    resource on a local network?

    Is the Laptop on Wireless?

    I any event, I don't think you should have to add the printer - it stays
    where it is and you open/activate the network where you may be required to
    'log in' and when you want to print, you pick the printer from out of the
    activated network where that 'share' is sitting. It would be usefull for you
    to have a descriptive name to the 'share'. Do note, that if you are printing
    to both sides of a sheet, or the stack of paper runs out - any dialogs that
    require your intervention will appear on the machine where it is connected,
    not on the laptop. Answers to the above, may have specific influences.

    I am guessing that you have probably not completely finished setting up your
    local network on all machines in it's entirety.

    Tony. . .

    "David W." <> wrote in message
    > Can enybody out there explain how I can get my laptop to Send documents to

    my

    Tony Sperling, Apr 1, 2007