Remote File Access

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by TCS, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. TCS

    TCS Guest

    I don't have the experience with knowing how to solve a fille access
    problem.

    Please help if you can, with the following:

    Office Server: Location A
    Remote Office: Location B

    Any user can currently connect to Location A via VPN (Server running Win
    Server 2003), the current use for these VPN connections is to interface with
    a always up VPN (encrypted, etc) connection to a remote server that has no
    relationship to my problem now.

    I need for users to use the conncetion to Location A now availble to access
    a inventory file on that server. The software that provides this access
    must have a mapped drive to the server @ location A on the client machine to
    work.

    How?

    Thanks in advance for your help.