    Do they make such a thing?

    Thanks,
    Scott<-

    Scott Townsend, Nov 11, 2005

  2. the closest thing cisco does to a network modem, is AS5x00, I think.

    "Scott Townsend" <scott-i@.-N0-SPAMplease.enm.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a Cisco product that is similar to this one:
    > http://www.ab.com/en/epub/catalogs/12762/2181376/214372/2183245/tab3.html
    >

    > [...snip...]
    > Remote Access EtherNet Modems
    >
    > Remotely Support Devices on Ethernet. The Dial-In Ethernet Modem
    > (9300-RADES) combines a four port managed switch with a 56K modem,

    allowing

    Martin Bilgrav, Nov 11, 2005

  3. If you're looking for a low-end router that has both an integrated analog modem and
    switched 10/100Mbps LAN ports, the 1811 would be it. If you were willing to use an
    external modem, then you could use an 851 or 871.

    I believe that our routers would support all the features described on the
    page below but for analog caller ID.

    Cheers,

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ I'm looking for a Cisco product that is similar to this one:
    ~ http://www.ab.com/en/epub/catalogs/12762/2181376/214372/2183245/tab3.html
    ~
    ~

    Aaron Leonard, Nov 14, 2005