    redial remotely on a VOIP number that I am paying for as an all inclusive
    calls per month. I hope that I have made this sound clear. Thank you in
    advance
    Don, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Don

    Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:25:33 -0000, "Don" <> wrote:

    >Can any one recommend a device or can a Linksys PAP2 adaptor be programmed
    >to let you dial in from a mobile on one number and then dial out on another
    >number. E.g.. I have dial a friend for free on my mobile service. I could
    >set this "friend" as one number then dial this number from my mobile and
    >redial remotely on a VOIP number that I am paying for as an all inclusive
    >calls per month. I hope that I have made this sound clear. Thank you in
    >advance

    The Sipura SPA-3000 is geared up to link a PSTN call to voip.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Feb 20, 2006

  3. Don

    a3arar

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Don,

    I was searching for a solution to the same request you initiated early last year. I want to leverage a phone line remotely. I was wondering if there is a phone equipment that attaches to two lines, and when I dial with to the first line, I should be able to take control over the machine and control dialing out using the second line then bridge the connections..

    Did the Sipura box do what I a trying to accomplish?

    A Arar
    a3arar, Jul 5, 2007