    We have received 2 different answers from customer service so far...
    please help asap.

    Thanks in advance

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlTHV2c0hpa2luZw==?=, May 23, 2007

  2. This has nothing to do with 64-bit Windows, the subject of this newsgroup,
    but to answer your question. Yes, you can use Windows XP Home Edition to
    Remote Desktop into a Windows XP Professional machine.

    As for Vista and QuickBooks - I suggest you ask in the appropriate Quicken
    forum.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 23, 2007

  3. thanks for the info. I asked in a different forum. sorry for my lack of
    knowledge.
    thanks again

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlTHV2c0hpa2luZw==?=, May 24, 2007