    server in Windows 2000 Server couldn't. Can the XP RDP?
    Need some help if you would please. Your response is
    appreciated!
    Jasons, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Ensure the 'allow userd to connect remotely to this computer' block is
    checked under system properties|remote for a start.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 23, 2003

  3. Which RDP client release is the Domain Controller using to connect to the XP
    machine?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15