    host to work on a WinXP system, but not on Win2000 system, any help would be
    appriciated.

    JC

    =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=, Mar 13, 2007

  2. "JC" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to setup a wyse thin client to remote desktop on to a Windows
    > 2000 professional system, but I've failed. I managed to get remote desktop
    > host to work on a WinXP system, but not on Win2000 system, any help would be
    > appriciated.
    >
    > JC

    RDC doesn't work with Windows 2000 Pro. To connect to Windows Pro. machine
    and control it remotely, you will have to use Net Meeting.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Mar 13, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    or VNC...

    Or no, wait, even better idea....wait for it....wait for it..........

    gotomypc.com! LOL

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Mar 13, 2007
  4. ".rev [MCT]" wrote:

    > or VNC...
    >
    > Or no, wait, even better idea....wait for it....wait for it..........
    >

    > gotomypc.com! LOL
    >
    > --
    > ..rev
    > ..
    > "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
    > accepting it"

    Absolutely, GoToMyPC would solve all that problem except for the fee :)

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Mar 13, 2007