Remote Desktop Connections

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by David Perrott, Nov 6, 2007.

  1. This might be a stupid or reasked question but does RDC work on virginmedia
    broadband??
    David Perrott, Nov 6, 2007

  2. David Perrott

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:41:26 GMT, David Perrott wrote:

    What's more stupid is getting a new VM address and posting unmunged in a
    public internationl newsgroup where spammers can get it.

    http://help2.virginmedia.com/help/getContent.jspx?page=h_services_news_troubleshooting_howavoid

    >This might be a stupid or reasked question but does RDC work on virginmedia

    Not IIRC in 24HSHD.

    >broadband??

    Should, don't recall any blocks but you may find an answer already in -

    virginmedia.users.self-help.security
    or
    virginmedia.users.self-help.networking
    or
    virginmedia.users.self-help
    perhaps even
    virginmedia.discussion.broadband
    virginmedia.support.broadband.cable
    depending it you are bb, cable or even dialup groups :)

    Always worth trying first anyway then you either know or not up to a
    point unless it is really blocked.

    Me
    why?, Nov 6, 2007

  3. David Perrott