    x64 edition.

    --
    Thanks, Robert

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Consider updating the Remote Desktop client. If you have Server 2003 SP1
    available, you should have access to a newer client. Or, failing that, this
    one may be better than the one your using. It is also available on the trial
    versions of Windows Server 2003 x64, check under the "Perform Additional
    Options" setup screen.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tools/rdclientdl.mspx

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 7, 2005