    Any help please.....

    --
    Remove spam at end to reply to me

    Jason Henley, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Jason Henley

    RobO Guest

    Hi Jason

    I take it you are using the web component of rdp to connect to a server
    inside???
    Have you mapped ports for
    external_ip/tcp/80 --> internal_ip/tcp/80 and I am not sure about the
    rdp for web
    external_ip/tcp/****--->internal_ip/tcp/3389

    You will have to do a port mapping to actuall get the traffic through
    if I am correct in what you are trying to do.

    Regards
    Rob

    RobO, Feb 1, 2005