    compared to x86. Is there any remote control software that works in x64?
    (I can't use the built-in Remote Desktop because it logs off the current
    user, and I need the current user not to be logged off.) Thanks.

    Manuel Lopez, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Manuel Lopez

    Manuel Lopez Guest

    Apparently Terminal Services on x64 *server* allows concurrent control by a
    remote and local user over a shared session (just like pcanywhere). Has
    anyone here used that and can confirm? (and that Remote Desktop x64, as in
    x86, does not allow that).

    "Manuel Lopez" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Manuel Lopez, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Manuel Lopez

    Manuel Lopez Guest

    Apparently Funk Software's Proxy comes in an x64-version that works well.

    Manuel Lopez, Oct 16, 2005