    other networks, but have no clue about how to accomplish this on mine.

    In advance, thanks for help and suggestions..............
    CinciDave
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2luY2lEYXZl?=, May 11, 2005

  2. One way is to use XP Pro Remote Desktop...

    If you do this over the public internet I suggest running Remote Desktop through a SSH or VPN tunnel
    for added security...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    Sooner Al [MVP], May 11, 2005

  3. Thanks for the suggestion. Somehow I must have defined a password which I
    cannot recall. Since I am the only user and this is a local network, how can
    I either find the password or eliminate it entirely?
    --
    CinciDave

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2luY2lEYXZl?=, May 11, 2005
  4. I checked setup to make sure that no password was indicated on either of my
    PC's.
    Still the remote access connection requests a password. Any further
    suggestions?
    CinciDave

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2luY2lEYXZl?=, May 11, 2005
  5. Logon as the Administrator and change the user password...

    Sooner Al [MVP], May 11, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2luY2lEYXZl?=

    atec Guest

    http://www.realvnc.com/
    atec, May 11, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2luY2lEYXZl?=

    rupert Guest

    You must use accounts with passwords to be able to use Remote Desktop. ie
    You need to add a password to each of your logon accounts-they do not have
    to be the same

    rupert, May 12, 2005