    remote..aka..Menu, Zoom and etc. If there is such a remote, what is it
    called and where can i get it? Thanks

    , Oct 13, 2005

  2. Justin Guest

    wrote on [12 Oct 2005 17:36:40 -0700]:
    > My remote control has gone bad. New batteries don't help. Company hard
    > to get in touch with, Does anyone know if a universal remote can be
    > used? There are functions on the remote that u can only get with a
    > remote..aka..Menu, Zoom and etc. If there is such a remote, what is it
    > called and where can i get it? Thanks

    Knowing the brand and model of the DVD player might be useful.

    Oh... aol.com
    No wonder.

    Justin, Oct 13, 2005

  3. On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:50:52 GMT, Justin <> wrote:

    > wrote on [12 Oct 2005 17:36:40 -0700]:
    >> My remote control has gone bad. New batteries don't help. Company hard
    >> to get in touch with, Does anyone know if a universal remote can be
    >> used? There are functions on the remote that u can only get with a
    >> remote..aka..Menu, Zoom and etc. If there is such a remote, what is it
    >> called and where can i get it? Thanks

    >Knowing the brand and model of the DVD player might be useful.
    >
    >Oh... aol.com
    >No wonder.

    Yah, and Menu and Zoom can also apply to widescreen TV, it may not
    even BE a DVD player remote. Such a lack of information!

    ... Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Oct 15, 2005
  4. Large Farva Guest

    What is the remote for? TV? DVD? VCR? Laserdisc? CD? Garage door?

    More info required. Make, model, age, serial, social security #...

    Large Farva, Oct 15, 2005