    I have a DSC-P52. Is there any affordable way to get remote control on
    the camera? Do any of the Sony DSC series support this functionality.

    Thanks!

    sudur2, Apr 8, 2004

  2. sudur2

    Seymore Guest

    Nope... Looks like the P52 doesn't support the ACC remote that is used by
    many other Sony cams. Here's what DPreview has to say:
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Sony/sony_dscp52.asp

    My DSC-S85 does have this support, as do many of the other upper end Sony
    cams.

    Seymore...
    Owner of an S85+... and luvin' it!
    remove "REMOVE" to reply