    this exist for the 20D?

    TIA

    Take
    take, Apr 20, 2005

  2. "take" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi -
    >
    > I'd like to buy a basic remote control for my 20D without spending
    > alot. The only wireless option I can find is the LC-4 - retails around
    > $500. For Real.
    > Then there's a hard wired one the RS80N3 for $50 but it only has a 2'
    > cord and the extension cord for it costs $75. My buddy's bragging he
    > has a wireless remote for his Rebel that cost $20. Does anything like
    > this exist for the 20D?

    Some folks have said good things about this:

    http://search.ebay.com/20d-wireless-remote_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

    I have yet to buy one but am interested. Post back if you learn more.
    Charles Schuler, Apr 20, 2005

  3. take

    Lin Chung Guest

    Take wrote:
    > I'd like to buy a basic remote control for my 20D without spending
    > alot. The only wireless option I can find is the LC-4 - retails around
    > $500. For Real.
    > Then there's a hard wired one the RS80N3 for $50 but it only has a 2'
    > cord and the extension cord for it costs $75. My buddy's bragging he
    > has a wireless remote for his Rebel that cost $20. Does anything like
    > this exist for the 20D?

    I have been browsing the Panasonic Talk (forum) in Digital Photography
    Review.com and this came up.
    http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1033&message=13089700

    Now if you are interested, you may like to follow the lead on a Canon remote
    which prompted this project. The discussion on a Canon remote in the Canon
    Talk (forum) appeared one year ago, according to him. Good luck with your
    hunt!

    --
    Lin Chung.
    [The Water Margins of Liang Shan Po were at the time of the Sung dynasty.
    Lin Chung, Apr 22, 2005