    Can anyone tell me the exact code for the Magnavox DVD player, model
    MSD124?

    Thanks for any help.

    nr, Apr 2, 2007

  2. nr

    Guest

    On Apr 1, 5:57 pm, "nr" <> wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me the exact code for the Magnavox DVD player, model
    > MSD124?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    That model of dvd player is actually made by Sylvania, I know it says
    Magnavox on the player but if you call the 800 number on the machine,
    sylvania answers the phone. The code that worked for my remote was a
    sylvania code 0447.

    , Apr 7, 2007

  3. nr

    yitreaux

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    the 5 digit code for your Comcast remote 20675

    yitreaux, Feb 28, 2011