    from a phone on the PBX, I can do #77(password)(extension) and then the
    extension I want to forward the phone to.
    Is this possible in the CM VoIP system?

    James, Dec 15, 2004

  2. James

    Jeff C Guest

    "James" <> wrote in news:1103142355.645275.180410
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > We have CM 3.3(2).
    > On our Meridian PBX, we are able to setup Remote Call Forwarding where
    > from a phone on the PBX, I can do #77(password)(extension) and then the
    > extension I want to forward the phone to.
    > Is this possible in the CM VoIP system?

    I can forward my Cisco phone to any US number, no password or special
    forwarding codes required (9 for outside line). This is the way our
    system is set up. If I had international dialing configured for
    my extension I bet I could forward my phone to Mexico or ?

    -Jeff

    Jeff C, Dec 16, 2004