  1. Is anyone doing any kind of remote backup? We have our first customer that
    wants to do this to our datacenter, but I have no clue whats even involved?

    Thanks.
    Hollywood0728, Mar 26, 2008

  2. Several Software solutions come to mind ranging from Symantec to IBM to
    Microsoft. Also depending on how much and why type of data and connections
    exist you may find other options including Windows Backup, FTP, Copy etc....

    --
    ..rev

    www.askthemct.com
    ..

    .rev [askthemct.com], Mar 26, 2008

  3. Hollywood0728

    IT Geek Guest

    I agree, the amount of data they are trying to backup could
    1. Kill your WAN link
    2. Take forever.
    I use Backupexec which is very good. Can you give more information on the
    enviornment

    IT Geek, Mar 26, 2008