    remote assistance?

    Many Thanks,

    Sonja
    Sonja, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Sonja

    °Mike° Guest

    Using Remote Assistance
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/gethelp/remoteassist/default.asp

    Short link:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T14C21833

    Windows XP Remote Assistence
    http://www.wown.info/j_helmig/wxprmass.htm

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:14:38 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bnujbu$8s7$>
    Sonja scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Sonja

    rifleman Guest

    Sonja cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:
    > Is it possible to transfer a program from my computer to another one by
    > remote assistance?
    >
    > Many Thanks,
    >
    > Sonja

    No, but you can install a program over a network. Whether "Remote
    Assistance" is classed as a network for this purpose, I don't know......
    rifleman, Oct 31, 2003