    Thank you

    Gail Porter
    MCSE, BSc (Hons)

    Gail, May 1, 2006

  2. Gail

    James Guest

    So in other words, you are requesting all "MCNGP's" to stop posting....good
    luck with that one

    James, May 1, 2006

  3. Gail

    kpg Guest

    As James once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > So in other words, you are requesting all "MCNGP's" to stop
    > posting....good luck with that one

    I can quit anytime I want.

    kpg, May 1, 2006
  4. Gail

    Consultant Guest

    now that, is funny.

    Consultant, May 1, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, James spurted out:
    > So in other words, you are requesting all "MCNGP's" to stop
    > posting....good luck with that one

    Actually James, I believe she would be asking 95% of the posters in this forum
    to stop.

    And I do believe that in all instances, MCNGP do not insulted nor abused those
    that have not asked for it.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 1, 2006
  6. Gail

    JaR Guest

    "Gail" <> wrote in

    > Hi,

    Hello.

    > I feel it's time for a reminder on how to conduct oneself in a manner
    > befitting the purpose of this newsgroup.

    Too right! Far too much silliness going on. Spending entirely too much
    time discussing frivolous topics. Beaks on fish, indeed!

    > A few people here seem intent
    > on spoiling it for the rest those seeking help,

    Is it not ever the way? A precious few that decide to ruin things for the
    majority. Should be stopped, stopped, I say!

    > so it is to those individuals I ask to refrain from posting insulting,
    > sexest and abusive replies.

    I salute you! About time someone stood up to all those insulting, sexest
    (sic) and abusive buggers! Are there no workhouses? No indentured labors
    in the colonies that these wastrels might be transported to? What shall
    be done? Perhaps hefty fines might be in order! Pfaw! Hang the
    miscreants!

    > Thank you

    No, no! Thank YOU!

    > Gail Porter

    p.s. Are you hawt?

    > MCSE, BSc (Hons)

    ROFLCOPTERS! Pretentious? Moi?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22(Summa Cum Laude) MCSA(Bronze) A+(With Oak Leaves)

    JaR, May 1, 2006
  7. Gail

    kpg Guest

    > And I do believe that in all instances, MCNGP do not insulted nor
    > abused those that have not asked for it.

    ....and we're pretty good at English.

    kp "and Spelling" g

    kpg, May 1, 2006
  8. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    >> And I do believe that in all instances, MCNGP do not insulted nor
    >> abused those that have not asked for it.

    > ...and we're pretty good at English.
    >
    > kp "and Spelling" g

    Why yes...normally we is.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 1, 2006
  9. Gail

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > ...and we're pretty good at English.
    >
    > kp "and Spelling" g

    uh, no...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I don't care if I AM a lemming. I'm NOT going!

    Neil, May 1, 2006
  10. Gail

    BINZA@ Guest

    Click on link below to see what stress did to gail porter.

    She really should chill out.

    http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...es?q=gail+porter+bald&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

    BINZA@, May 1, 2006
  11. << While I was at work, BINZA@ spurted out:
    > Click on link below to see what stress did to gail porter.

    I'm not clicking the link...*you* click the link!

    Bigus Di©kus, May 1, 2006
  12. Gail

    Gail Guest

    This is exactly the kind of childish remarks I was speaking about. By which
    I mean that you people should to grow up and act like adults, assuming that
    is, you are adults and not just some 4th graders causing a nuisance.

    Gail Porter
    MCSE, BSc (Hons)

    Gail, May 1, 2006
  13. Gail

    Gail Guest

    Well I don't see it as a joke, as I'm sure there are many people how are
    offended by the comments made by a number of the people here.

    Gail Porter
    MCSE, BSc (Hons)

    Gail, May 1, 2006
  14. Gail

    kpg Guest

    That has got to be the longest link I have ever seen.

    Very impressive.

    kpg, May 1, 2006
  15. Gail

    Gail Guest

    I don't understand, what do you mean by "MCNGP"?

    Gail Porter
    MCSE, BSc (Hons)

    Gail, May 1, 2006
  16. Gail

    kpg Guest

    As Gail once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I don't understand, what do you mean by "MCNGP"?

    Well, there's your problem.

    kpg, May 1, 2006
  17. Gail

    Gail Guest

    Oh grow up little boy.

    Gail Porter
    MCSE, BSc (Hons)

    Gail, May 1, 2006
  18. << While I was at work, Gail spurted out:
    > This is exactly the kind of childish remarks I was speaking about. By
    > which I mean that you people should to grow up and act like adults,
    > assuming that is, you are adults and not just some 4th graders
    > causing a nuisance.
    >
    > Gail Porter
    > MCSE, BSc (Hons)

    Oh...gimme a beak......

    Grow up? The heck you say!! Lighten up, the ONLY people that get harassed in
    this community are those morons that deserve it. Namely the idiots that come in
    here asking for Br@indumps, the morons that come in here asking the same
    question that has been asked 2-dozen times in the last week, and the trolls that
    read one of our posts and decides that *he* is the one that will *show us*.

    If it weren't for MCNGP in here, this place would be 1000 times more chaotic
    than it is now. You're lucky we're here...we should be rewarded for our
    efforts. Oh, and that moron that posted the pic of Gail Porter, just to mock
    you...is not, was not, and never will be MCNGP.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 1, 2006
  19. Gail

    BINZA@ Guest

    go on i dare u click the link you know you want to.

    BINZA@, May 1, 2006
  20. << While I was at work, Gail spurted out:
    > I don't understand, what do you mean by "MCNGP"?
    >
    > Gail Porter
    > MCSE, BSc (Hons)

    BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111One!!!!!11

    Thank you Gail.....in your Face James!!!!!

    Bigus Di©kus, May 1, 2006