    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================
    Charlie Russel - MVP
    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 15, 2005

  2. It seems I need the Live Meeting Client.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP

    M. Murcek Guest

    Link to join webcast still does nothing. It's 12:37 pm on the East Coast.
    That's 1/2 hour before 10:00 am PST, right?

    M. Murcek, Jun 15, 2005
  4. They're having some issues.Should be solved shortly

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================
    Charlie Russel - MVP
    NFS Authentication issues? See:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/interop/sfu/nfsauth.mspx
    RSH Problems? See:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/interop/sfu/sfu35rsh.mspx

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 15, 2005
  5. The LiveMeeting folks are having some technical issues. Hopefully should be
    resolved by then.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 15, 2005
  6. ok, thanks.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005