    I would appreaciate if someone out there could help.

    Thanks.
    Sunny

    Sunny, May 11, 2004

  2. Sunny

    Thor Guest

    try downloading and installing SP3 for OfficeXP. Outlook 2002 has a known
    bug that causes send/recieve errors when connecting to POP3 mail servers.
    SP3 has the bugfix. As for your second question, there are tons of calendar
    and appointment programs that can notify you of important times, and dates.
    Check downloads.com and search for calendar programs.

    "Sunny" <> wrote in message
    > 1) Microsoft Outlook version 2002
    > At first when i used to click send/rec icon in M.O, i could receive/send

    my
    > mails really fast, but now it takes a hell lot of time. I have to keep
    > clicking it. Then it shows errors. Pls help.
    >
    > 2) I have to return library books on time otherwise i get fined. In order

    > avoid that is there a way, when once u turn on your computer it prompts

    you

    Thor, May 11, 2004

  3. Sunny

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Sunny" <> wrote in

    > 1) Microsoft Outlook version 2002
    > At first when i used to click send/rec icon in M.O, i could
    > receive/send my mails really fast, but now it takes a hell lot of
    > time. I have to keep clicking it. Then it shows errors. Pls help.

    What is the error message? Just like I tell customers, "I can't see your
    screen or the error message you are receiving."

    > 2) I have to return library books on time otherwise i get fined. In
    > order to avoid that is there a way, when once u turn on your computer
    > it prompts you on that day. For e.g, I set a date 14/05. So on that
    > day, when i turn my computer on it that message appears. I know there
    > is such a function in Microsoft Outlook, but i don't open that program
    > everyday. For your reference I'm using Windows XP. Pls help

    There are a number of free calender type programs that do this. Search on
    google.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk