    I've been racking my brain but can't for the life of me remember where I
    saw that.

    Old guy with CRS .....

    Wizard, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Wizard

    HF Guest

    Do you mean websites and they are not remembering you. I think you may have
    your cookies disabled.Enable them in settings.
    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone remember where to turn on the prompt to remember on line
    > site passwords after it's been shut off?
    >
    > I've been racking my brain but can't for the life of me remember where I
    > saw that.
    >
    > Old guy with CRS .....

    ---

    HF, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Nope, I'm talking about when you have to enter a password, you get a box
    saying "do you want to remember this user name and password".

    Wizard, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Wizard

    HonestJohn Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone remember where to turn on the prompt to remember on

    line
    > site passwords after it's been shut off?
    >
    > I've been racking my brain but can't for the life of me remember

    where I
    > saw that.
    >
    > Old guy with CRS .....

    IE: Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete > tick
    Prompt me to save passwords.

    HTH

    HonestJohn, Jun 28, 2004
  5. Wizard

    jeremy Guest

    Not a wise move using I.E, wiser in Mozilla but still not recommended.

    JJ

    jeremy, Jun 28, 2004
  6. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Thanx so much... it's been driving me crazy that I couldn't find it
    again.

    Wizard, Jun 28, 2004
  7. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    That was not the question ......... so your response is a tad moronic.

    Wizard, Jun 28, 2004
  8. Wizard

    jeremy Guest

    Wizard wrote:

    > That was not the question ......... so your response is a tad moronic.
    >
    > jeremy wrote:

    And yours was...?

    JJ

    jeremy, Jun 28, 2004