    Jerry Knight Guest

    I have put a check mark in the box for :remember my password on this
    computer for two online games. How can I undo that? Thanks for all help.

    Jerry Knight, May 17, 2005

  2. Jerry Knight wrote:
    > I have put a check mark in the box for :remember my password on this
    > computer for two online games. How can I undo that? Thanks for all help.

    Probably just clearing your cookies would do it. In Internet Explorer,
    click on Tools, Internet options, Clear cookies.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 17, 2005

  3. Jerry Knight

    JP Guest

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 20:52:20 -0500, "Jerry Knight"
    <> wrote:

    >I have put a check mark in the box for :remember my password on this
    >computer for two online games. How can I undo that? Thanks for all help.

    In Internet Explorer click Tools->Internet Options... Select the
    "Content" tab and click the "AutoComplete..." button. Then try
    clearing passwords.

    JP, May 17, 2005
  4. Jerry Knight

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I have put a check mark in the box for :remember my password on this
    >computer for two online games. How can I undo that? Thanks for all help.

    Where? Web browser? What browser?

    Evan Platt, May 17, 2005
  5. Jerry Knight

    dmcmillan

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Deleting XP passwords

    Everyone is a comedian, unfortunately idiocy and comedy seem to go hand in hand... ever think that passwords can exist outside of IE? here you go, I am pretty sure this is what you are looking for.

    1. Click Start and select Run

    2. In the Open field type "rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr"

    3. select the password you want to Delete and hit Delete.

    dmcmillan, Nov 18, 2009