    3
    Hey Folks.

    I am a tad new to some of this stuff and have been reading the forums here and I hope i can get some directions on where to go . I have a cisco 3500 that has all the ethernet ports locks out. I just want to reflash the entire OS on it and start from scratch but cant seem to find the place to give me hints on this. ANy help is appreciated.

    Smokyfoot, Aug 2, 2006

  2. Smokyfoot

    Smokyfoot

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    wow i just found the link and instructions..

    Smokyfoot, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Smokyfoot

    Smokyfoot

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    OK the answer i thougth I had will not work. The switch was in the middle of a software upgrade and the power went off. So, it will boot into just a basic screen and tells me no ios is found. So, i need to reload the OS through the X-Modem command ( i think ). But, i cant find detailed instuctions how to do this. Any help

    Smokyfoot, Aug 3, 2006