    It is about an extra £150 compared to having the standard
    17" monitor packaged with the system.
    Anyone have any experience with Relisys monitors?

    T.J., Sep 25, 2004

  2. T.J.

    Jerry G. Guest

    See if you can have a Sony, Samsung, NEC, or something along those lines.
    These are very good monitors, and well worth the extra amount.

    --

    Jerry G.

    "T.J." <> wrote in message
    I am getting a new system soon, nothing special
    just a starter system for office work etc.
    I would like a better monitor though, and have the option
    to upgrade to a Relisys TL785 17" TFT (Teco)

    Jerry G., Sep 25, 2004