Reliable Web Store?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Scott Streeter, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. Scott Streeter, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Scott Streeter

    Bill Crocker Guest

    I've purchased from Cameta Camera numerous times, and was 100% satisfied!
    http://www.cameta.com/ They're located in Amityville, NY. B&H has a
    flawless reputation, to the best of my knowledge.

    Bill Crocker

    Bill Crocker, Apr 14, 2005

  3. On 14 Apr 2005 09:59:03 -0400, Scott Streeter <> wrote:

    >Can people recommend a reliable web store that doesn't try to bait and
    >switch you... I've heard good things about http://www.bhphotovideo.com/
    >Any others? Thanks.

    There is none better than B&H. I've had good dealings also with 17th
    Street Photo http://www.17photo.com/.

    "The condition of civil affairs in Texas is anomalous,
    singular, and unsatisfactory."

    Maj. Gen. Philip H. Sherdan
    Bvt. Maj. Gen. John A. Rawlins
    November 14, 1866

    John A. Stovall, Apr 14, 2005
  4. Scott Streeter

    Beetlegeiss Guest

    I'm in total agreement with John A. Stovall (above). I've yet to find
    anyone better than B&H.

    I can tell you who NOT to use, and I mean never. Don't even call them
    to ask about prices: Broadway Video in NY.

    Beetlegeiss, Apr 14, 2005
  5. Scott Streeter

    Beetlegeiss Guest

    Minor correction: Broadway Photo in NY.