    reliable and reasonable uk internet supplier that sell components for
    building my own pc.

    thanks

    cigamps, Feb 4, 2004

  2. cigamps

    °Mike° Guest

    You are better off going to a *decent* local supplier; they
    are much handier when things go wrong, or need replacing.
    If you don't know of any, ask around in your area; go to
    the local library; ask in local computer clubs/classes.

    On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:41:22 GMT, in
    <myeUb.6677$>
    cigamps scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 4, 2004

  3. cigamps

    Jj Guest

    "cigamps" <> wrote in news:myeUb.6677$PQ6.60964991@news-
    text.cableinet.net:

    > I know this may be a bit of a long shot , but can anyone recommend a
    > reliable and reasonable uk internet supplier that sell components for
    > building my own pc.
    >
    > thanks

    Theres a newsgroup uk.comp.homebuilt

    There are lots of suppliers. These are some I've used recently without any
    problems.

    http://www.overclockers.co.uk
    http://www.dabs.com/uk
    http://www.coolcasemods.com