    I give my child a substance that he absolutely LOVES.
    He sniffs it, snorts it, eats it and rolls around on
    the floor in it. I wonder if this makes me a bad parent.
    Daniel Prince, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Daniel Prince

    Ron Guest

    What is your definition of long term storage? Remember, technology changes
    rapidly.
    --

    Ron P

    Sometimes you're the windshield:)
    Sometimes you're the bug:(

    Ron, Aug 8, 2004

  3. "Ron" <> wrote:

    >What is your definition of long term storage? Remember, technology changes
    >rapidly.

    Three to five years.

    Daniel Prince, Aug 9, 2004
  4. Daniel Prince

    Mike Kohary Guest

    On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 06:50:53 GMT, Daniel Prince
    <> wrote:

    >"Ron" <> wrote:
    >
    >>What is your definition of long term storage? Remember, technology changes
    >>rapidly.

    >Three to five years.

    DVD-R.

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Daniel Prince

    Toshi1873 Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > "Ron" <> wrote:
    >
    > >What is your definition of long term storage? Remember, technology changes
    > >rapidly.

    > Three to five years.

    DVD+R/DVD-R, combined with either making 2 copies of
    every disc, or adding recovery data using QuickPar.
    (e.g. using an additional 10% of the disc with parity
    files to let you repair any corrupted files, totaling up
    to 10% of the total space on the disc)
    Toshi1873, Aug 12, 2004