Release

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. When will Win x64 be officially released?

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Sep 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    April 2005

    John Barnes, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 15, 2005
  4. Thanks Fellas. Don't keep up with the news like I should. Reason I was
    asking, I have not seen it in stores yet. I live in sunny Florida :)!

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Well, its not a retail product, you will only able to purchase it with
    qualifying hardware since it is an OEM Edition only.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 15, 2005
  6. Thanks for the response Andre. Do you happen to know when the retail version
    is being released?

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Sep 16, 2005
  7. Never. I don't think there will ever be a retail package for Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition. But don't let that stop you.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 16, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=

    Larry Guest

    As Andre said, there is no retail version and there wil not be one.

    Larry, Sep 16, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=

    honjo Guest

    It is OEM version only and the retail version is not out yet, so you
    don't see it at ordinary computer stores such as BestBuy, CompUSA,
    Fry's, etc.

    Kaz

    honjo, Sep 16, 2005