    Ol’ Sorry bready, I didn’t mean to scare you off. I only reacted that way
    because I was desperate for boyfriend, and didn’t know what to expect.
    Anyhow.. cache a big one, and happy fishing imbecile.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=, May 9, 2006

  2. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > BD, how many screen names you get so far???

    Quite a few, not sure exactly...I lost count. 24 is hard to get to when you run
    out of body parts.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 9, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Bread-teaser masquerading as Cerebrus wrote :

    >> BD, how many screen names you get so far???

    >> Ol' Sorry bready, I didn't mean to scare you off. I only reacted that way
    >> because I was desperate for boyfriend, and didn't know what to expect.
    >> Anyhow.. cache a big one, and happy fishing imbecile.

    Just a clarification... That is one message I did not post. But I like
    the way Bready calls *himself* an imbecile, even when he's trying to
    impersonate me. Kinda defeats the purpose of the impersonation if he's
    not gonna do anything naughty. But I guess in order to be naughty,
    first you gotta have some minimal level of intelligence.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  4. Then why did both your posts (the one you made and the one you claim not to
    have made) come from the same host? They may have coem from 2 different
    methods, but both trace back to the same host. The host mind you that is no
    where near BD.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 9, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> Then why did both your posts (the one you made and the one you claim notto
    >> have made) come from the same host?

    You tell me... You're the network experts. I'm just a novice software
    developer.

    But it might have something to do with the fact that I do NOT use
    Outlook Express to post in these groups. I log on to
    http://groups.google.com, and post through Google Groups. Maybe the
    "host" is the Google server... Or maybe it's just a "Ghost" !

    >> host mind you that is no where near BD

    The acronym BD usually refers to Bigus Di©kus, who I did not mention
    at all. I was accusing Bread-teaser of impersonating me. The acronym
    for Bread-teaser would be BT, (which incidentally is also an acronym
    for Bacillus thuringiensis, a soil bacterium at the same level of
    evolution as Bread-teaser himself.)

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  6. no it tags both google and the origional host.....

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 9, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > which incidentally is also an acronym
    > for Bacillus thuringiensis, a soil bacterium

    I am deeply disturbed that you would know this...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes
    beer shoot out your nose. --Deep Thoughts, Jack Handy
    Neil, May 9, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Neil wrote :
    >> I am deeply disturbed that you would know this...

    Disturbing ? Whatever for ???
    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\197051.htm (5/9/2006 1:59:21 PM) #

    > Neil wrote :
    >>> I am deeply disturbed that you would know this...

    > Disturbing ? Whatever for ???

    Ah, a fellow biology major turned computer tech because
    there are no jobs in biology unless you want to teach
    and even then they don't pay guy.
    kpg, May 9, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > Disturbing ? Whatever for ???

    big word hurted my brane. Computer job not for dude who uses big words.

    PLEASING TO BE STOPPING USING BIGUS WORDUS! THANKING YOU!!!!

    rgs

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Ass, n.: The masculine of "lass".
    Neil, May 9, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > Ah, a fellow biology major turned computer tech because
    > there are no jobs in biology unless you want to teach
    > and even then they don't pay guy.

    WHAT!?!?!?! there are other jobs you can train for? The h3ll you say...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; when
    it is bad, it is better than nothing." - Dick Brandon
    Neil, May 9, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The acronym
    >for Bread-teaser would be BT, (which incidentally is also an acronym
    >for Bacillus thuringiensis, a soil bacterium at the same level of
    >evolution as Bread-teaser himself

    that remark is insulting to all the bacillus thuringiensis throughout
    the world. Please refrain from posting such demeaning remarks in the
    future.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 9, 2006
  13. I could be wrong here, as your experience clearly makes me look like I'm still
    in Kindergarten, but I checked both messages and came up with two different
    posting hosts.

    24.174.90.145 and 59.144.179.126

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 9, 2006
  14. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:

    > PLEASING TO BE STOPPING USING BIGUS WORDUS! THANKING YOU!!!!

    Yeah, that's right...you know those Bigus Wordus' will hurt like a mother.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 9, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    MitchS Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\197051.htm (5/9/2006 1:59:21 PM) #

    >> Disturbing ? Whatever for ???

    > Ah, a fellow biology major turned computer tech because
    > there are no jobs in biology unless you want to teach
    > and even then they don't pay guy.

    If you swing towards medicine (slight detour or specialization, depending on
    your point of view) there be cash.
    Or you could always capitalize on your suicidal antisocial tendencies and go
    into research.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, May 9, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    kpg wrote :

    >> Ah, a fellow biology major turned computer tech because
    >> there are no jobs in biology unless you want to teach
    >> and even then they don't pay guy.

    LOL ! Make that "microbiology" and you could be right on target.
    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Kline Sphere wrote :

    >> that remark is insulting to all the bacillus thuringiensis throughout
    >> the world. Please refrain from posting such demeaning remarks in the
    >> future.

    Oops ! Ok, make that "a soil bacterium <which used to be> at the same
    level of
    evolution as Bread-teaser himself ". They've evolved since I made that
    statement.
    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    >> big word hurted my brane. Computer job not for dude who uses big words.
    >> PLEASING TO BE STOPPING USING BIGUS WORDUS! THANKING YOU!!!!

    And Bigus Di©kus added :

    >> Yeah, that's right...you know those Bigus Wordus' will hurt like a mother.

    <evil grin>
    Now, now, don't tempt me or I might just ask you how your treatment for
    the chronic case of Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is
    going ! He he !
    </evil grin gradually relaxing back to cherubic smile>
    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  19. << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    > << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    >>> big word hurted my brane. Computer job not for dude who uses big
    >>> words. PLEASING TO BE STOPPING USING BIGUS WORDUS! THANKING YOU!!!!

    > And Bigus Di©kus added :
    >
    >>> Yeah, that's right...you know those Bigus Wordus' will hurt like a
    >>> mother.

    > <evil grin>
    > Now, now, don't tempt me or I might just ask you how your treatment
    > for the chronic case of Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
    > is going ! He he !
    > </evil grin gradually relaxing back to cherubic smile>

    Out of that entire word I saw ....volcano....

    Bigus Di©kus, May 9, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Q2VyZWJydXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

    I had it cured by a doctor in
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

    I appreciate Cerubus for nothing so much as his
    floccinaucinihilipilification of small words
    (appologies to Bill S.)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Don't worry, all boats collect a little water.
    Neil, May 9, 2006