    winning the MCSE....
    took me while but i got my MCSE, onward to Cisco Yikes!
    at least it is just one test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bigtip, Dec 20, 2003

  2. bigtip

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential to
    >winning the MCSE....

    Assfucker.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 20, 2003

  3. bigtip

    JaR Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > >failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential to
    > >winning the MCSE....

    > Assfucker.

    Nicely put.
    JaR, Dec 20, 2003
  4. bigtip

    Brat Guest

    "bigtip" <> wrote in message
    > failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential to
    > winning the MCSE....

    really... funny how thousands of us passed without them...

    Enjoy it while it lasts assfucker

    > took me while but i got my MCSE, onward to Cisco Yikes!
    > at least it is just one test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    lets see you pass THAT exam you twit... CCNA does not have any braindumps...
    every time Cisco finds real exam questions online, they remove those
    questions from the database...
    Brat, Dec 21, 2003
  5. bigtip

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential to
    > winning the MCSE....
    > took me while but i got my MCSE, onward to Cisco Yikes!
    > at least it is just one test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hi, I'm bigtip. And I have a small wang. Just like wongh.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 21, 2003
  6. Is the crude language necessary? We get the point that braindumps are crap. For a bunch of professionals you all act like a bunch of idiotic children.
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5vbnltb3Vz?=, Dec 21, 2003
  7. bigtip

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Is the crude language necessary?

    Does it matter?

    >We get the point that braindumps are crap.

    Apparently braindumps are not 'crap', as proven by the amount of
    worthless 'paper' mcse etc produced. Personally I have always found
    people who cheat in life, to be worthless fuckwits who deserve to be
    sent to Iraq as live target practice dummies.

    May be you don't mind the fact that so many incompetent 'people' (term
    used reluctantly) infest our profession, well I do mind. As such I
    reserve the right to 'attempt' to make them feel as worthless as
    possible, which may well result in calling their Mother a sheep
    shagging whore or worst still, a democrat.

    >For a bunch of professionals you all act like a bunch of idiotic children.

    Whatever...
    Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2003
  8. bigtip

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It's in for a bit of shock if it goes for any of the ccie certs.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2003
  9. bigtip wrote:
    > failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential to
    > winning the MCSE....

    This might shock some of you, but I have to agree 100% with Mr. bigtip here.

    Brain dumps ARE INDEED quite essential.

    I just need to modify the sentence slightly:

    failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential for idiotic, selfish,
    ass-kissing, ass-fucking, lazy, incompetent, lame losers so that they might
    steal an MCSE.

    --
    Fris "HTH HAND" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 21, 2003
  10. bigtip wrote:
    > failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential to
    > winning the MCSE....

    This might shock some of you, but I have to agree 100% with Mr. bigtip here.

    Brain dumps ARE INDEED quite essential.

    I just need to modify the sentence slightly:

    failure is not an option, brain dumps are essential for idiotic, selfish,
    arse-kissing, poo-stabbing, lazy, incompetent, lame losers so that they
    might
    steal an MCSE.

    --
    Fris "Edited for MS Anti-free Speech Filters" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 21, 2003
  11. bigtip

    Guest Guest

    You know Kline, I see you post on here all the time. What
    is starting to show in your posts is that you have such an
    adversion to those stating or talking abut dumps that I am
    really starting to believe this is projectionism at its
    finest. I really think you use braindumps. As crime a
    investigator, the ones who always scream "bloody murder"
    are actually the ones who have commited the crimes.

    Just my thoughts. Interestingly, aside from police
    investigators, the psychology books would also make the
    same rational observation.

    Things that make you say hhmmmm????

    ..

    Guest, Dec 21, 2003
  12. wrote:
    > You know Kline, I see you post on here all the time. What
    > is starting to show in your posts is that you have such an
    > adversion to those stating or talking abut dumps that I am
    > really starting to believe this is projectionism at its
    > finest. I really think you use braindumps. As crime a
    > investigator, the ones who always scream "bloody murder"
    > are actually the ones who have commited the crimes.
    >
    > Just my thoughts. Interestingly, aside from police
    > investigators, the psychology books would also make the
    > same rational observation.
    >
    > Things that make you say hhmmmm????

    Using that logic, you acuse all twenty-six of the MCNGP as brain-dumpers.

    Did you brain dump your way into crime investigation?

    BTW, speaking out against brain dumps is not a crime. Brain dumping,
    however, is.

    I could tell you were a crime investigator... you're "undercover" as
    "anonymous"

    I won't blow your cover.

    --
    Fris "You want fries with that, ma'am?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 21, 2003
  13. Not just MCNGP members--all of us here who speak out against the cheaters.
    Boy, there must be a lot of braindumpers here since the majority of
    newsgroup regulars are so vociferously opposed to the practice.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 21, 2003
  14. bigtip

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >What
    >is starting to show in your posts is that you have such an
    >adversion to those stating or talking abut dumps that I am
    >really starting to believe this is projectionism at its
    >finest. I really think you use braindumps.

    Clearly you are not in the same league as Disk Tracy.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2003
  15. bigtip

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Boy, there must be a lot of braindumpers here since the majority of
    >newsgroup regulars are so vociferously opposed to the practice.

    Scary thought...
    Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2003
  16. bigtip

    Don Julio Guest

    yeah!....well my dad's car cost more than your dad's car

    --
    Don Julio
    MCNGP # 11

    Don Julio, Dec 22, 2003
  17. bigtip

    Network Guru Guest

    ASSFUCKER

    Network Guru, Dec 22, 2003
  18. "bigtip" <> wrote in message
    > failure is not an option,

    And that is why you are worth next to nothing to an employer.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 22, 2003
  19. bigtip

    Consultant Guest

    it looks like we may need to have an honorary member

    Consultant, Dec 22, 2003
  20. Consultant wrote:
    > it looks like we may need to have an honorary member

    Normally, I'd disagree, as an MVP would not want to become an MCNGP, however
    we do now have an MCNGP that became an MVP (Laura). Proof of sorts that
    Microsoft recognizes the contributions that Laura makes, long after we had
    recognized them.

    Larry, if you're interested, I think we might have to waive the final entry
    requirement, as I doubt the MS people would appreciate seeing those words
    coming from an MVP.

    If Universities can confer honoral doctorates to people who never went to
    college, I'm sure we could confer an honorary certification to those who
    otherwise met the requirements.

    --
    Fris "A PG-Rated MCNGP?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 22, 2003