    Is there any program that can rejoin the split AND at the same time rebuild
    the orginal menus or import the orginal menus. TIA,

    Talon
    Ron, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Ron

    Bigarbel Guest

    >Hi. Here's the project: I used to split original type-9 dvds into two
    >type-5s using DVDXCopy. Since then, I've discovered DVD Shrink is more than
    >adequate for my needs. Now, i'd like to copy one of my DVDs for a friend but
    >now have to rejoin these two dvds into one title set and then I'll use DVD
    >Shrink to compress it to a single disc size. This normally isn't a problem
    >if all you want is the movie with no menu. But I'd like to have the movie
    >with the original motion menu screens that it used as a single type-9 disc.
    >Is there any program that can rejoin the split AND at the same time rebuild
    >the orginal menus or import the orginal menus. TIA,
    >
    >Talon

    Look at the guides on www.dvdrhelp.com and only post in one group in
    the future, please
    ---

    Bigarbel
    Bigarbel, Jan 4, 2004

  3. "Bigarbel" <> schreef in bericht
    > >Hi. Here's the project: I used to split original type-9 dvds into two
    > >type-5s using DVDXCopy. Since then, I've discovered DVD Shrink is more

    than
    > >adequate for my needs. Now, i'd like to copy one of my DVDs for a friend

    but
    > >now have to rejoin these two dvds into one title set and then I'll use

    DVD
    > >Shrink to compress it to a single disc size. This normally isn't a

    problem
    > >if all you want is the movie with no menu. But I'd like to have the movie
    > >with the original motion menu screens that it used as a single type-9

    disc.
    > >Is there any program that can rejoin the split AND at the same time

    rebuild
    > >the orginal menus or import the orginal menus. TIA,
    > >
    > >Talon
    > >

    > Look at the guides on www.dvdrhelp.com and only post in one group in
    > the future, please
    > ---
    >
    > Bigarbel

    Take the orginal schrink and burn again

    Regards Hielke
    Hielke Bijker, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Ron

    Guest

    >> Bigarbel
    >
    >Take the orginal schrink and burn again
    >
    >Regards Hielke

    ---------------------------
    Obviously, he's asking because he no longer has the original DVD-9 disc.
    , Jan 5, 2004
  5. Ron

    Brian Guest

    Hi Ron,
    as you should be using software to backup your own
    movies then you should still have the original movies. You can only
    get the menu options etc when using DVD Shrink on the original movies.
    Be aware that copying DVD movies for another person is against the
    law.

    Regards Brian

    Brian, Jan 5, 2004