    okay, don't ask, but I deleted all the sound files for my XP (wavs
    perhaps).... how can I reinstall them all? I tried Microsoft and could
    not find where this might be possible.
    Tara Legale, Nov 21, 2007

  2. Tara Legale

    Ragnar Guest

    Tara Legale wrote:
    > okay, don't ask, but I deleted all the sound files for my XP (wavs
    > perhaps).... how can I reinstall them all? I tried Microsoft and
    > could not find where this might be possible.

    If you can't find the relevant CAB folder on your XP installation disk you
    could ask a friend to email the WAV files to you and put them in you
    C:\Windows\Media folder. The whole set only come to 2.39 mB.

    HTH

    R.
    Ragnar, Nov 21, 2007

  3. Tara Legale

    sandy58 Guest

    On Nov 21, 2:09 am, "Tara Legale" <> wrote:
    > okay, don't ask, but I deleted all the sound files for my XP (wavs
    > perhaps).... how can I reinstall them all? I tried Microsoft and could
    > not find where this might be possible.

    I have sent the .wav files to your e-mail address.
    Good luck
    sandy58, Nov 21, 2007