    reinstall xp -clean install.Please tell me the options i have to choose
    during installation.Many thanks

    Mot

    mot, Jun 13, 2004

  2. mot

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:08:15 +0530, mot wrote:

    >I have w98se on drive c and xp on drive d of my machine.I would like to
    >reinstall xp -clean install.Please tell me the options i have to choose
    >during installation.Many thanks

    Select a partition.
    Use existing partition.
    - wipe/reformat
    - create/format.

    www.google.com
    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 1,590,000 English pages for
    windows xp installation options
    (0.28 seconds)

    Using Google you find thinks like,

    New Installation with Windows XP Professional
    .... during a new installation, you are able to configure Special
    Options, convert your
    file system, and create a new partition for the Windows XP installation.
    <www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/gettingstarted/guide/installnew.asp>
    - 38k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.microsoft.com ]

    Me

    why?, Jun 13, 2004

  3. mot

    Paul - xxx Guest

    mot posted:
    > I have w98se on drive c and xp on drive d of my machine.I would like to
    > reinstall xp -clean install.Please tell me the options i have to choose
    > during installation.Many thanks

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/gettingstarted/guide/installnew.asp

    "New Installation with Windows XP Professional"

    Didn't take much finding, probably much less effort than composing a post to
    Usenet .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks