    I want to clean up my hard drive by blowing everything off and putting
    windows xp back on. I can't find the right programto download to clean
    everything off. help.
    shelley, Dec 28, 2004

  2. shelley

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "shelley" <> wrote in news:10t18l832id9i79
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > I want to clean up my hard drive by blowing everything off and putting
    > windows xp back on. I can't find the right programto download to clean
    > everything off. help.

    You can tell XP to format the entire drive during the install process. You
    should delete the partition first which can also be deleted during the
    install process. You can boot from the XP install CD by changing the BIOS
    settings to boot from the CD first in the boot sequence and the install
    process will be off and running.

    There should be plenty of articles out on Google on how to do a clean
    install of the XP O/S on a machine.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Dec 28, 2004

  3. shelley