    What folders/files should I copy/paste from my old install on another system
    to get back all my shortcuts, etc?

    Thanks
    Bishoop, Feb 11, 2007

  2. Bishoop

    Guest

    On Feb 11, 10:06 am, "Bishoop" <> wrote:
    > I just set up a new system and Installed the latest FireFox.
    >
    > What folders/files should I copy/paste from my old install on another system
    > to get back all my shortcuts, etc?
    >
    > Thanks

    all your settings, prefs, passwords, bookmarks, etc, are stored in an
    area called your FF profile. Backup this. To locate it you can read
    this: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit#profile

    but if you're using windows, then you must read this first:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx
    , Feb 11, 2007