    Icons would simply not respond and the program would not open. I downloaded
    another version several times, but this has not corrected the problem. Not sure
    if it is a registry problem or something else.
    Salisburypirates, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Salisburypirates wrote:
    > I am running Windows ME and recently had to reintsall. Afterwards, my Mozilla
    > Icons would simply not respond and the program would not open. I downloaded
    > another version several times, but this has not corrected the problem. Not sure
    > if it is a registry problem or something else.

    GRE corruption, most likely.

    http://www.ufaq.org/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=138

    The UFAQ seems to be loading slow tonight, but be patient, it will come
    up. The directions give are for NEtscape 7.1, but Mozilla has the same
    GRE folder structure. Follow the directions, and you should be up and
    running again.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Oh, I'm so glad I found this message. I've had the same problem eversince I
    had to re-install WinXP.

    -M

    Miika Turtiainen, Feb 21, 2004