    screen
    It always hangs at the same point.
    Now I can't get it started nor can I go back. Any help?

    Nick Heaps, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Hey,

    I just upgraded to XP and it did the same thing for me. It froze at the
    same spot. For me, it was during the "Installing Devices" stage of it. Try
    removing all unnecessary things attached to your computer and then install
    it. I removed my printer and my modem too and then it worked fine...
    Install the other stuff back in after Windows loads a few times. If its
    plug and play it should be no problem. Let me know how it works out...

    Jugal TRIVEDI

    Jugal Trivedi, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Nick Heaps

    Nick Heaps Guest