  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    When will you fix your clock?

    Boomer, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Boomer

    olfart Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    news:40cfb0c1$0$7739$...
    > When will you fix your clock?

    Looks like another sleepless night for the vigilant few who selflessly guard
    the bits and bytes of 24hrsh. There'll be a little "extra something" in your
    paycheck next week.
    Oh - and don't forget to put out the cat

    olfart, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "olfart" <> wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> When will you fix your clock?

    > Looks like another sleepless night for the vigilant few who
    > selflessly guard the bits and bytes of 24hrsh. There'll be a
    > little "extra something" in your paycheck next week.
    > Oh - and don't forget to put out the cat

    ROTFLMAO!

    Boomer, Jun 16, 2004
  4. Boomer

    SgtMinor Guest

    olfart wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > > When will you fix your clock?

    > Looks like another sleepless night for the vigilant few who selflessly guard
    > the bits and bytes of 24hrsh. There'll be a little "extra something" in your
    > paycheck next week.
    > Oh - and don't forget to put out the cat

    Is the cat on fire?

    SgtMinor, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Boomer

    Ionizer Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > When will you fix your clock?

    I think I must have already plonked him out of sheer annoyance because I
    haven't noticed any of his recent/futuristic posts lately. Maybe you
    should just give up on the nitwit also, and plonk him in a "timely"
    fashion.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jun 16, 2004
  6. Boomer

    Tesseract Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > When will you fix your clock?

    I wonder if reid is related to BEAU, ROBBIE, ROB, RON, Patty, Paddy,
    Pat, Scotty, Jake, David. Their posting style is very similar.

    Tesseract, Jun 16, 2004
  7. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> When will you fix your clock?

    > I think I must have already plonked him out of sheer annoyance
    > because I haven't noticed any of his recent/futuristic posts
    > lately. Maybe you should just give up on the nitwit also, and
    > plonk him in a "timely" fashion.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    Yes Ian, I should! :)

    But I'm gonna bug him until the end of the month... then in to the
    bin he goes!

    It's kind of odd though.. unless I'm seeing things.. he must use
    different computers. I have noticed that his name is capitalized and
    time is correct and then (later on) name changes to lower case and
    time is incorrect.

    Boomer, Jun 16, 2004
  8. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "reid decker" <> wrote:

    > What's wrong with it? This is EST.

    Look at your clock... time zone settings. Please!

    Boomer, Jun 16, 2004
  9. Boomer

    ICee Guest

    reid decker wrote:
    > What's wrong with it? This is EST.

    The time is now 11:21 P.M. EDT

    ICee, Jun 16, 2004
  10. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Tesseract" <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> When will you fix your clock?

    > I wonder if reid is related to BEAU, ROBBIE, ROB, RON, Patty,
    > Paddy, Pat, Scotty, Jake, David. Their posting style is very
    > similar.

    Maybe a very distant cousin. ;)

    Boomer, Jun 16, 2004
  11. Blinky the Shark, Jun 16, 2004
  12. Tesseract wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:

    >> When will you fix your clock?

    > I wonder if reid is related to BEAU, ROBBIE, ROB, RON, Patty, Paddy,
    > Pat, Scotty, Jake, David. Their posting style is very similar.

    Hmmmmmmm.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary