reid decker Please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Jun 16, 2004.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Please.. PLEASE.. adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    You are posting from the future.

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system
    tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes

    (CHECK YOUR TIME ZONE.)

    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the
    moon.
    Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.
    Boomer, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Boomer

    reid decker Guest

    Thank you Boomer, I did that. This is a machine I bought at a yard
    sale and they had it set wrong I guess.

    reid decker, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "reid decker" <> wrote:

    > Thank you Boomer, I did that. This is a machine I bought
    > at a yard
    > sale and they had it set wrong I guess.

    You're welcome. And.. thank you!

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> Please.. PLEASE.. adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    >> You are posting from the future.

    [snip]
    Boomer, Jun 16, 2004