    I haven't found any method to solve this problem

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Die Zeit ist fast vorbei....

    Papp György, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Hi,

    There are 2 versions or regsrv32 on your computer
    C:\Windows\sysWOW64\regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\system32\regsvr32.exe
    I think you need the one in the system32 directory

    Ken
    ----------------------

    Ken Tucker [MVP], Feb 9, 2006

  3. Papp György

    Papp György Guest

    Both of them failed with the same error message

    "Ken Tucker [MVP]" <> az alábbiakat írta a következo
    üzenetben news:...

    :

    Papp György, Feb 9, 2006
  4. Hi,

    You will get that message if the ocx can not be found. I would
    double check the name and path of the ocx.

    Ken
    -------------

    Ken Tucker [MVP], Feb 12, 2006
  5. Papp György

    Papp György Guest

    Hi, Thanks

    That is what I checked first.

    Unofrtunetly thr path and the name are correct.

    Papp György, Feb 13, 2006
  6. Papp György

    Papp György Guest

    I think there is something wrong in the "DllRegisterServer" function. ( In
    the ocx )

    I take it that the DllRegisterServer calls an operation wich is invalid in
    the 64 bit context.

    In this case I'm incapable of finding a solution because the error message
    doesn't provide any clues to solve the problem.

    What can I do in this situation?

    Shall I disassemble the ocx?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    "Papp György" <> az alábbiakat írta a következo
    üzenetben news:%...

    Papp György, Feb 14, 2006