    for the MCAD that is after passing two more exams ?
    is MCAD certificate a seperate cerificate issued by microsoft other the
    certificate that will be issued for exam 70-306?

    kesavan, Sep 2, 2007

  2. kesavan

    kesavan Guest

    thanks for u er reply
    if u r so impatient to answer my queries dont reply to my thread
    i can read from the site on my own you need not tell me
    the site is unclear abt issuing the certification
    so thats why we come to groups like this
    so u can keep quite if u dont want to aswer my queries
    and more so u r nobody to tell me whether i should go for a MS certification
    or not !!!!

    kesavan, Sep 3, 2007

  3. kesavan

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Sep 3, 10:40 pm, Technoboob <> wrote:
    > I was able to figure out the certification path from Microsoft.com. It
    > just seems to me you're too dumb to pass the MCAD exams if you can't
    > put 2+2 together.
    >
    > AN IT DUSENT HEP IF U CANT'T TYPE GUD ENGLISH.
    >
    > Don't worry I'm sure someone will give you an H1-B despite the fact
    > that you are a complete IDIOT and want others to figure things out for
    > you.
    >
    > IS THAT CLEAR EUF FER U?.

    PotD !! (Post of the Day) - for lesser mortals

    Good one, Techno !

    Cerebrus, Sep 4, 2007
  4. kesavan

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Sep 2, 4:20 pm, kesavan <> wrote:

    > can i call my self a MCP?

    Yeah, but I can think of many more interesting names for you, the
    mildest of which is "stupido". ;-)

    Cerebrus, Sep 4, 2007
  5. kesavan

    someone Guest

    i read the site microsoft.com top to bottom no where they have stated that
    u will get a certificate for clearing a particular exam
    as i cleared exam 70-306 i came to ask here whether i would get a certificate
    for the this exam 70-306.
    i never asked impatient people to answer my queries!!!
    people who tell others dumb and idiot ,stupid will themselves be so !!!
    i dont want to have H1B to come and work in hell !!!

    someone, Sep 5, 2007
  6. kesavan

    Matt F Guest

    Someone,

    The amount of requests to help people cheat in this forum by people that are
    obviously completely unqualified has left people with a bad taste when asked
    questions that anyone serious about certification should have found before
    finding this group. Your statements about you've read the microsoft.com
    website top to bottom don't help as the answer is glaringly obvious to
    anyone that's researched the particular test your talking about.

    Here is a hint to find the answer yourself:
    1: google "70-306"
    2: go to the very first link
    3: read it

    Alternative:
    1: go to microsoft.com - enter 70-306 in search at top of form
    2: go to the very first link
    3: read it

    Matt F, Sep 7, 2007
  7. kesavan

    Greg Guest

    hie
    the moment you pass a Microsoft exam you automatically become a MCP ,
    so my friend welcome to the world of Microsoft certification
    but my advice to you is try to read the microsoft website it has a lot
    of information, faq's and the like

    keep it simple

    gees

    Greg, Sep 8, 2007
  8. kesavan

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Sep 5, 8:48 pm, someone <> wrote:
    > i read the site microsoft.com top to bottom no where they have stated that
    > u will get a certificate for clearing a particular exam
    > as i cleared exam 70-306 i came to ask here whether i would get a certificate
    > for the this exam 70-306.
    > i never asked impatient people to answer my queries!!!
    > people who tell others dumb and idiot ,stupid will themselves be so !!!
    > i dont want to have H1B to come and work in hell !!!

    You don't get a certificate for clearing every exam. You only get one
    when you attain a certification. For instance, you'd get one at MCP,
    one at MCAD, and one at MCSD...

    Clear enough now ?

    Cerebrus, Sep 10, 2007
  9. kesavan

    Tomek Guest

    Hy,

    here you will find some information about the requirements to get MCAD:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.mspx

    Tomek, Sep 30, 2007