    wireless connection, Wireless Connection 6. I know I can rename this to
    Wireless Connection, but I want to correct this in the registry to the
    default. Where in the registry do I go to make the correction?
    =?Utf-8?B?RGVubmlz?=, Apr 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGVubmlz?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    I it is quite complicated and risky to remove the previous left over's of
    the connections numbers (It is not just a registry intervention).
    The solution? Overcome human compulsion to numerical order. Ignore the
    number, it does not matter what is the connection number it works the same.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    It is just an Eye sour an
    Jack, Apr 9, 2006