    Bones Guest

    Any free registry fixers for XP? I've got problems with the start up.
    Bones
    Bones, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Bones

    Boomer Guest

    Bones, <> wrote:

    > Any free registry fixers for XP? I've got problems with the
    > start up. Bones

    Hi

    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 308041
    Resources for Troubleshooting Startup Problems in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q308041

    Windows XP Shutdown & Restart Troubleshooting
    http://www.aumha.org/a/shtdwnxp.htm
    and
    "Windows Shutdown & Restart Center Troubleshooting in 15 Steps"
    http://aumha.org/win4/a/shutdown.htm

    How to Recover from a Corrupted Registry that Prevents
    Windows XP from Starting
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=KB;en-
    us;q307545

    News groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.*
    Boomer, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Bones

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 14, 2004