    but it's not a Windows error message. Everytime I get a message it has
    a website to one of those Registry Cleaner or checker. How do I stop
    them from popping up? Thanks.

    Hurricane1000, Jul 18, 2006

  2. Hurricane1000

    MarkMandell Guest

    "Hurricane1000" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Every so often I keep getting these Registry Error messages popping up,
    > but it's not a Windows error message. Everytime I get a message it has
    > a website to one of those Registry Cleaner or checker. How do I stop
    > them from popping up? Thanks.

    If you have Win XP with SP2 installed, it might just do it but you'd need to
    have the pop blocker aspect configured as well.

    MarkMandell, Jul 19, 2006

  3. Hurricane1000

    StinkyPlant Guest

    MarkMandell wrote:
    > "Hurricane1000" <> wrote in message
    >> Every so often I keep getting these Registry Error messages popping up,
    >> but it's not a Windows error message. Everytime I get a message it has
    >> a website to one of those Registry Cleaner or checker. How do I stop
    >> them from popping up? Thanks.
    >>

    > If you have Win XP with SP2 installed, it might just do it but you'd need to
    > have the pop blocker aspect configured as well.

    No man...You have spyware. The website that it goes to...google how to
    remove that. Thats your problem.

    StinkyPlant, Jul 19, 2006
  4. Hurricane1000

    atec77 Guest

    Hurricane1000 wrote:
    > Every so often I keep getting these Registry Error messages popping up,
    > but it's not a Windows error message. Everytime I get a message it has
    > a website to one of those Registry Cleaner or checker. How do I stop
    > them from popping up? Thanks.

    Regscrubxp )google it)

    atec77, Jul 19, 2006