  1. Warrior

    Warrior Guest

    How good is this program?

    Warrior, Aug 3, 2005

  2. A very good prog though be careful just what you delete.......ensure a
    backup before using it.

    Ms Rawlings will be intriqued.

    --
    Please do not laff at my uice off the english langwidge.

    harold potter, Aug 4, 2005

  3. Warrior

    Scraggy Guest

    harold potter wrote:
    > A very good prog though be careful just what you delete.......ensure a
    > backup before using it.
    >
    > Ms Rawlings will be intriqued.

    Tools>Options>Send>Sending>TICK Include message in reply.

    Please.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Aug 4, 2005
  4. Warrior

    old jon Guest

    "Scraggy" <> wrote in message
    > harold potter wrote:
    >> A very good prog though be careful just what you delete.......ensure a
    >> backup before using it.
    >>
    >> Ms Rawlings will be intriqued.

    > Tools>Options>Send>Sending>TICK Include message in reply.
    > Please.

    This is a secret coded message between the Wizard (H Potter), and the
    Warrior. Between them, they can either `magic` it, or `kill` it. <g>.

    old jon, Aug 4, 2005