    Download link (a mere 0,5 MB):
    http://download.registry-clean.net/download/registry-defrag.exe

    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Carlos wrote:
    > Here's a freeware registry defrag/compact program for Windows XP, 2000, ME,
    > 98. Windows 2003, Windows XP Pro x64 edition, Windows 2003 Server x64 Edition.
    >
    > It is NOT a registry cleaner.
    > (Will Charlie like this one?)

    Link to dangerous software removed...

    > Carlos

    I doubt it. Just like registry "cleaners" this is nothing more than
    another snake oil remedy, marketted to the gullible, to address
    non-existent "problems."

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. -Bertrum Russell
    Bruce Chambers, Aug 25, 2006

  3. Bruce is right. Charlie doesn't like this one either.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 25, 2006