    would have to pay and download it . I think I have some registry problems
    but could they not be fixed by using the Win XP operating system disk in the
    repair portion
    Andy Petro, Jul 18, 2009

  2. Andy Petro

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:22:36 -0400, Andy Petro wrote:

    > Are registry cleaners or fixers such as Registry Mechanic worth using.
    > Every time I try one it finds about 50 to 100 errors but to fix them
    > I would have to pay and download it . I think I have some registry
    > problems but could they not be fixed by using the Win XP operating
    > system disk in the repair portion

    Why not read some of the answers to the post you made about seventeen
    hours ago?
    Aardvark, Jul 18, 2009

  3. Andy Petro

    John Holmes Guest

    Aardvark "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:22:36 -0400, Andy Petro wrote:
    >
    >> Are registry cleaners or fixers such as Registry Mechanic worth

    using.
    >> Every time I try one it finds about 50 to 100 errors but to fix

    them
    >> I would have to pay and download it . I think I have some registry
    >> problems but could they not be fixed by using the Win XP operating
    >> system disk in the repair portion

    > Why not read some of the answers to the post you made about seventeen
    > hours ago?

    He is a delusional fucktard, that's why.

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Jul 18, 2009
  4. Andy Petro

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 21:44:49 +0200, John Holmes wrote:

    > Aardvark "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:22:36 -0400, Andy Petro wrote:
    >>
    >>> Are registry cleaners or fixers such as Registry Mechanic worth

    > using.
    >>> Every time I try one it finds about 50 to 100 errors but to fix

    > them
    >>> I would have to pay and download it . I think I have some registry
    >>> problems but could they not be fixed by using the Win XP operating
    >>> system disk in the repair portion

    >> Why not read some of the answers to the post you made about seventeen
    >> hours ago?

    > He is a delusional fucktard, that's why.

    You know that. I know that.

    I just wanted him to say it.
    Aardvark, Jul 18, 2009
  5. Andy Petro

    VanguardLH Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:

    > Are registry cleaners or fixers such as Registry Mechanic worth using.
    > Every time I try one it finds about 50 to 100 errors but to fix them I
    > would have to pay and download it . I think I have some registry problems
    > but could they not be fixed by using the Win XP operating system disk in the
    > repair portion

    So go look at yesterday's answers to your SAME post!
    VanguardLH, Jul 18, 2009
  6. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:25:48 GMT, Aardvark <>
    wrote:

    >Why not read some of the answers to the post you made about seventeen
    >hours ago?

    That's not how Andy Petro works. He'll ask again. And again. And
    again.
    Evan Platt, Jul 19, 2009