  1. Rodney Lee

    Rodney Lee Guest

    What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

    Rodney Lee, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Rodney Lee

    gurnmaster Guest

    regedit

    gurnmaster, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Rodney Lee

    Mike L Guest

    Mike L, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Rodney Lee

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Rodney Lee

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 29, 2004
  6. Rodney Lee

    meatwad Guest

    "Rodney Lee" <> wrote in message
    > What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

    Try jv16 Power Tools at www.jv16.org --- the reg. cleaner there is
    excellent!

    meatwad, Apr 29, 2004
  7. Rodney Lee

    Paddy Guest

    It's called REG CLEAN

    Paddy, Apr 30, 2004
  8. Rodney Lee

    gurnmaster Guest

    on a serious note

    regsupreme is and has been the best for years, was freeware but will now
    cost you 12 dollars

    and the another great program is Registry First Aid

    cheers

    gurnmaster, Apr 30, 2004
  9. Rodney Lee

    margi Guest

    On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:14:36 -0500, "Rodney Lee" <>
    wrote:

    |What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

    RegCleaner is, apparently, no longer free but is now RegSupreme and is
    $12.95. I've used it for years and believe it's worth the price. You
    can find it here http://www.jv16.org/.

    HTH,
    margi
    ~ I lurk, therefore I am not.

    margi, Apr 30, 2004
  10. Rodney Lee

    trout Guest

    margi wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:14:36 -0500, "Rodney Lee" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?
    >>

    > RegCleaner is, apparently, no longer free but is now RegSupreme and is
    > $12.95. I've used it for years and believe it's worth the price. You
    > can find it here http://www.jv16.org/.
    >
    > HTH,
    > margi

    Just FYI; RegCleaner is still available for free. I doubt it's the
    *latest* version, but it's still a very good one. For example:
    RegCleaner v4.3
    http://freeware4u.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=49
    It's the whole jv16 Powertools package that's no longer free (except
    for a *very* old version: 1.3).
    --
    "Also, I believe °Mike° still has a link on his Maintenance page."

    trout, Apr 30, 2004
  11. Rodney Lee

    gurnmaster Guest

    you can still get jv16 power tools for free at http://www.oldversion.com